Friday, June 25, 2010

up late again

My legs were feeling restless so i decided to get up and write.

Lately things have been better, i've been gaining more control over what i eat. I'vee been eating less and less since my last post, and i'm feeling pretty good. i was laying down trying to fall asleep, and i sucked in my stomach, and i could feel the little bumps that are called ribs, it felt really nice to quite possibly be getting skinner.

I'm still at 143lbs, and i'm not liking it very much..

Also, i've been having some guy issues lately that have been making me stressed and making me want to eat more and more... not the best thing, huh?? lol.

I would love to write more, but i have my friend over and i should probably go to bed now..
I will post when i get the chance.
G'NIGHT WORLD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment