Friday, March 23, 2012

Long time no Post.

So it has been a very long time since i posted i guess you could say. Things have been quite crazy, my "prince in shining armor" i was with turned into a douche wearing the words cheater. I was so depressed at first, but then i saw the light about two weeks later when i met Correy John. My gosh, he may not be wearing that suit of armor, but he's my dork in tinfoil haa. He treats me amazing, and hes the love of my life. He lights up my world like a lightbulb and i just can not imagine living with out him.
Me and Ana parted when Correy and i began dating. I didnt want to but i had told him i would stay away. Which was extremely good for me. I find myself struggling alot sometimes and not so much other times, but i can see the light at the end of this tunnel. Its funny because i have never reall thought of myself as beautiful, but when i'm with Correy, all of it like disappeared. I can be myself, and i dont ever end up worrying if i look fat, or if i eat that, what'll happen? that type of thing. I picked up smoking:/ No Bueno. I hate it that i do it, so I'm somewhat trying to stop. I'm not aiming to stop completely, but to just go down on how many i've been smoking. Anywho, i will probably write bunches more tomorrow about money and such, but this is so far a good post and i want to end it on a good note. Plus Correy is coming over around 10 tomorrow and i need the sleep so badly!!!
Loves and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment