Monday, October 3, 2011

havent been on in a long time..

wow.. i havent been on in a lonnggggg time lol. Well, i'm still at about the same weight as before.. just a tad more.. I'm going to start writing whenever i get the chance to. Seems that exercise and eating healthy isnt getting me Anywhere.. i havent gained nor have i lost any.. i Just dont know what to do anymore.. Well, i guess drastic times calls for drastic measures? thinking about cutting down my meals to 2 a day... Maybe then i'll start beginning to lose weight.. I mean, everyone says i dont need to lose weight, but my mind and the numbers on the scale tend to differ.. i guess i'll be going back to my 200 workout (200 situps, 200 calories, tht sorta thing). maybe then i can actually feel good about myself?

Happy subject for a sec: so i met this guy on facebook who knew my sister and all, and we started talking and he asked me out and such and were datin now((: I really like him. in fact i love him. i might think hes the one. Ya know? totally cheesy but oh well. Hes amazing in every way and he can always make my day better by just talking to me and stuff((:

So my obssession this week is with I Dont Wanna Be Me by Amanda Clemens.
its a great song.

SO!!! My diet and goals for this week is lose 3 pounds. Diet: 2 meals a day, each meal no more than 500 calories, no sugar.
Workout: 200 situps each night, 40 pushups, and 3 30 second wall sits.

I will update when i can with stats and how i'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment