Tuesday, October 18, 2011

*sigh..*

I Dont understand this... I have followed my diet since my last post, yet i have done nothing but gain weight. I'm now up to 172lbs.. I Dont understand. What must i do to please Ana? What must i do, to finally feel beautiful in my own skin? I dont want to starve.. i Dont want to but sometimes it feels like the only thing left to do... sometimes i feel that hunger pain, and think man... I'm getting there.. I'm finally getting to where i want to be... I have been going through my room and today i picked out a pair of size 5 pants, and that's my goal for the next 2 weeks. To at least drop about 8 lbs..

I'm going to Pismo beach this weekend for a wedding. I'm nervous because all i can fit in is my black and white dress that i used when i was "big". Its sad. I want to be able to fit in my old dresses. But i guess you cant always get what you want.. But this time, i will get what i want.

I feel so depressed and fat tonight.. i hate this..
Wellll, im sorry for ranting on and on...
Stay Strong,
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. I love you more than I cherish my own life. I love you. And you're beautiful. I know this. Your family knows this. And God knows this. He always has known this. I love you, young lady. You're gorgeous. And you're prettier than most of the girls I have ever seen in my life. <3

    ReplyDelete